TAHITI TIARE PROGRAM - AUSTRALIA
IA ORA NA & WELCOME!
Welcome to the introduction to the Tahiti Tiare Program - an initiative by Tahiti Tourisme Australia to assist Australian Travel Agents to become destination specialists for Tahiti and Her Islands.
Becoming expert in any field clearly requires knowledge, and to this end, the highly informative online training programme (TOP - Tiare Online Program) has been created. It has been specially designed so that by the end of the program you will have an in-depth knowledge of many of Tahiti's islands, giving you an insight into the variety of activities, culture and accommodation that makes our destination so special.
To order the necessary brochures, free of charge - click here: www.tahitinow.com.au/trade
What is the Tahiti Tiare Program?
Put simply, Tahiti Tiare Program is all about assisting Travel Agents to become expert in the destination of Tahiti.
What are the Objectives of the Tahiti Tiare Program?
- To provide participating Travel Agents with the specialised destination knowledge and skills to confidently sell Tahiti and Her Islands
- To increase the sales of travel to Tahiti by training and developing relationships with a national sales force of retail travel agents who are experts on the destination and products
What are the Benefits of becoming a Tahiti Tiare Agent?
- Receive qualified consumer leads from enquiries received by the Tahiti Tourisme Office and Website
- Preferential listing on the Tahiti Tourisme website on achieving accreditation.
- Acknowledgement as a destination specialist for Tahiti and Her Islands with a Tahiti Tiare Agent Accreditation Certificate and counter card
- Priority to participate in a Tahiti Tourisme famil trip (when available) Entitlement to special Tahiti Tiare Agent’s rates for personal international flights, internal domestic flights, transfers and accommodation in Tahiti.
- Marketing support and materials for joint promotional activities with your agency
How do I become an Accredited Tahiti Tiare Agent?
1. Enrol online
2. Satisfactorily complete all 9 modules of the Tahiti Online Program (TOP) (Explanation below)
1. You can enrol online by clicking on "I want to sign up" at the top of the left-hand panel of this page...BUT FIRST, please continue to read the following relevant information.
2. Once you have submitted the on-line enrolment form, you will receive an emailed acknowledgement. This reply email will ask you to click on a link which automatically requests a password for you.
3. You will then receive a second email with your password, allowing you to access the TOP program.
Keeping your own records up to date:
Simply accessing your account with your login will allow you to click on any of the 4 appropriate headings. So each time you make a new booking or attend a seminar you need to update your personal record here. We also require you to fax us the PNR details to verify your bookings.
Please email our office regarding new booking or information that has been added to your record because we want to recognise your accreditation as soon as possible!
PLEASE KEEP IN TOUCH!
Please let us know if you change agencies or contact numbers so that we can always reach you. Remember that your Tahiti Tiare Agent status is in your personal name and will be recognised wherever you are located, so it is important to let us know if you move!
NB: Accreditation is personal and therefore valid at any agency that employs you (subject only to your continuing as an “active” Tahiti Tiare Agent)
Tahiti Tiare Program
Suite 3, Level 8 - 25 Bligh St - Sydney, NSW 2000
T: (02) 9233-4920 - F: (02) 9233-4906- E: email@example.com
1. Go to the left hand panel of this page and click on 'register' and complete your contact details
2. Receive your emailed password
3. Return to this page and login with your username and your password
4. Go to the lessons also listed on the left-hand panel and begin with lesson 1 (- the system will only allow you to do the lessons in numerical order).
Once you have completed the 9 modules successfully, the system will automatically set up under 'Your Account ' the following 4 headings: